“Fossil Web” wins WORLD SUMMIT AWARD 09 2009/08/20
Salzburg/Nanjing (July 31, 2009). The Nanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology from the Chinese Academy of Sciences attracts international attention for creating the world’s best e-Content.
- China's Dinosaur Fossils: Vast, but Are They Real?
- Fossil Web Won World Summit Award
- Earliest intact bony fish fossil reveals new clue for modern...
- Report: 500-million-year-old monster predator not a little "crab"
- Ancient Cheetah Fossil Points to Old World Roots?
- Extinction-Recovery Pattern of Level-Bottom Faunas...
- A big tooth!
- Middle Jurassic Praeaulacidae (Insecta: Hymenoptera:...
- Palpimanoid spiders from the Jurassic of China
- How to tell fake fossils
- How to examine foraged fossils
- Worldwide fossil identification
- Fossil amateurs
- Watch the right channel
- A report of the Beijing field trip on October 20th.
- 2007-2008 field trip summaries from a UUA member
- One of “Zuoshanling’s” 2008 fossil hunting--Maotunia
- Lower Tertiary stratigraphy and its related fossils in Nanning basin
- Cat’s” geological trip(2)--a visit to ancient Shu path
FOSSIL FAMILY SITES
- Field Investigations
- Outdoor Activities Experts Study
- Fossil Hunter Geological Travel
- Travels To Visit Field Equipment
- Survival Skill Line
- Fossil@net has sent its first relief supplies to earthquake-affected areas
- Special Column
- TechniqueFamous Exhibition
- Locations UUA Members’
NANJING INSTITUTE OF GEOLOGY AND PALEONTOLOGY
Nanging Institute of Geology and paleontology, Academia Sinica (Chinese Academy of Sciences), was established on May 7,1951,derived from the former....MORE>>